Warm and Weathered
Designed to complement our Plymouth dining tables with a coordinating cottage look, this appealing dining chair features graceful arms, a classically styled open back with a diamond-shaped detail, intricately carved trestles and turned legs to bring vintage charm and character to dining spaces. Available in a weathered graywash finish, each version is upholstered in a durable and cleanable coordinating fabric, providing comfort for long periods of sitting.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Available in weathered graywash finish for a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Open panel back and carved, turned front legs and graceful arms add vintage-inspired details
- Seat upholstered in coordinating, easy-to-clean polyester-blend fabric for a seamless look
Note: Assembly may be required. Product and accessories as shown in picutes may vary. Please note that all clearance items are considered FINAL SALE and are not eligile for returns, exchanges, or refunds. All online sales are subject to in-store approval of stock prior to order completion. Limited quantities available.