Furniture Connection friends & family,
Like all of you, we are following the Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates closely as they unfold. This virus has had a far-reaching impact, and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected. As always, we remain committed to serving you - our guest - in this time of uncertainty.
Our Stores will remain open as long as we can keep them open safely. Deliveries will also continue, even if our stores close, as long as we can stay safe. We appreciate the community effort around social distancing to decrease the spread of this virus. As a reminder, you always have the option to order over the phone, on social media, or on our website. We are available to answer any questions or to send pictures right to you.
Your safety and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. We are monitoring this situation closely and are implementing new procedures to eliminate unnecessary touchpoints in our stores.
- Increased frequency in cleaning and sanitizing procedures for high touch areas and items
- Additional signage to remind team members and guests of the importance of handwashing
- Practicing Social Distancing of 3-6 feet away at all times
- Reinforcement of team member education on CDC and WHO guidelines
- Strict guidance to employees regarding not working while sick
Please know that Furniture Connection Inc. is continuing to monitor this situation closely, and will readily share updates and actions we are taking to combat this developing pandemic. We will do everything we can to continue serving our communities.
Be safe and take care,
Your Furniture Connection Team