Our delivery area is within 90 miles of our distribution center at 2125 International BLVD, Clarksville, TN 37040. Please call for details.
- You will receive an automated phone call or text from Red Knight Distribution the day prior to scheduled delivery date by close of business with a 2-hour timeframe for delivery.
- You will receive a 30-minute courtesy call when delivery experts are en-route to your home.
- You, or an authorized person over the age of 18, must be home to receive, inspect, and sign for the furniture during the time frame given, to avoid any additional fees.
- Please clear/empty the space that your new furniture will be placed for swift and safe delivery of your new items.
- If, for any reason, the delivery time frame or day will no longer work, call us ASAP so we can reschedule your delivery. Please give us a minimum 24-hour notice to avoid any additional delivery fees.
Free Shipping Procedures and Policy:
This option is only available within 20 miles of our local warehouse. Zipcodes are 37040, 37042, 37043. Please call for details.
The following are the requirements and restrictions for the Free Shipping Procedures.
Free Shipping Definition: Product in its original packaging (Never Opened) delivered to a client’s address which will be signed for by the authorized client that will be unloaded onto a sidewalk, driveway, porch, or first accessible area with one man and a dolly. When delivering to an apartment it will be delivered to the correct apartment building but will not be taken up or down any stairs and not into the clients building or apartment. Free Shipping is authorized into a storage facility if client is available to sign for all pieces being delivered. No items will be opened upon drop off even at the request of a client. We will not go back to a client’s home to assemble, build, or remove materials after a delivery has been successfully executed.
- Free Shipping will be available Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Free Shipping will be scheduled for only 1 truck daily, which will be performed by only 1 Driver with a Dolly Truck.
- Capacity will be limited to 5 pieces (boxes) or 1 room worth of furniture as a standard (any more will be authorized only by the DC managers prior to notifying clients) per delivery. Weight limitations are items over 200 lbs.
- Stores must schedule the Free Shipping on zone 5 for Tuesday or Wednesday.
- If there is inclement weather; client will be authorized to reschedule the drop off if done when drivers confirms availability or by client calling the DC prior to departure.
- Driver will notify customer prior to departing from the DC to their location and confirm address (using phone and address listed on the ticket).
- If there is no contact, the origin store will be contacted by the DC and driver will continue with the drop off (for local zones only). If no one is available to sign upon arrival; door hanger will be left and driver will return to DC.
- When customers are not at drop off location at designated time. They will have to reschedule either a Will Call or pay for a White Glove Delivery.
- Free Shipping will not have any Special Requests of any kind.
- No haul-away, room to room moves or swap-outs will be executed on Free Shipping.
- No product will be opened when delivered for any reason.
- All financing will be complete before Free Shipping is set up; or customer will have already paid in full. No pending sales will be allowed to be scheduled.
- Free Shipping is only available for complete tickets (no partial deliveries). Exceptions must be made by a manager and notes must be put in ticket.
- Free shipping cannot be utilized as a second fulfillment after a client has already purchased the Premium White Glove Delivery.
- Clients must be present for a Free Shipping or authorized persons designated on Special Delivery Instructions and must be 18 years of age or older and have ID present to sign for items.
- Clients that are not present when being delivered will be notified by door hangers and must reschedule with a Premium White Glove Delivery.
- Clients have 72 hours to report any missing parts or damage of the product to the store of origin and must maintain the original packaging material to verify handling of product after drop off.
- Store will submit service request to the DC identifying the issues.
- Product that was written up incorrectly.
- Items will be returned to the DC if acknowledged during drop off.
- Items that were not identified at time of drop off will be corrected by the stores and the DC will execute exchanges at first available date/ time.
- Only in stock items located at the DC are authorized for Free Shipping.
- Floor models are not eligible for Free Shipping since they are not in original packaging and must be transferred multiple times.
- Large items that weight more than 200lbs. are not authorized for Free Shipping (Example: Large bachelor’s chests, power motion units, Northshore canopy beds etc.).
- Stores should contact DC if items are in questions or refer to the Ashley Portal to inquire.
- Employee purchases do not qualify for Free Shipping.
If there are any questions regarding these procedures; please contact William Vanderford, Jenn Varhola, or Rod Boone at the DC (931-648-3040).