The New Town collection from Flexsteel® is rugged in design without compromising on deluxe lounging comfort. Your self-care time is valuable; provide it with the collection that takes it from standard relaxation to power-reclining-on-luxury-upholstery relaxation. Lounge comfortably with effortless and smooth reclining mechanisms built into an automotive-inspired bucket seat design which contours and cradles every surface of your body. With a configurable sectional option—also with power reclining—you can share the love and give everyone in your home time to unwind, New Town style.
Enjoy the unique support of a dimpled lumbar cushion that cradles your neck and back in non-stop luxury on soft upholstery. Power reclining allows you to fall into your groove of relaxation on pillow pad arms and a supportive footrest.
This item is part of the New Town collection; these features are found across the collection and do not all apply to this piece. Please contact us for availability.
- Casual contemporary design style
- Blue Steel Spring unit (Patented, all-riveted, high-carbon, steel-banded mechanism that creates a “just right” balance of softness and support)
- Recliners available in power
- Power reclining allows you to recline at any position at the touch of a button
- Close wall proximity for reclining in any position, from only 6” from the wall
- Extended, padded footrest supports legs in any ache-free position
- Wedge and straight console with two (2) cupholders conveniently store items and drinks
- Dual (2) USB charging port in storage console
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
- Pillow arms
- Attached back cushion(s)
- Attached, automotive-inspired seat cushion(s)
- Heavy-thread?stitching for strong, lasting good looks
- Available in leather/fabric
- Available with?nailhead?trim; Contact us for availability
- Please contact store for upholstery, finish, and power options
Comfort, strength, attractiveness.?Like spokes on a wheel, Flexsteel knows that no piece of furniture is complete without these three elements. Designed with their patented Blue Steel Springs, durable hardwood, and quality fabrics, you can count on the comfort you enjoy on day one to last the lifetime of your furniture. With over 100 years of craftsmanship expertise, Flexsteel is a name you can trust and a product you and your family will love for years.
We stand behind what we make.
For over a century, Flexsteel has built products on the belief that furniture should be constructed with care and precision. Every detail?counts, and we hold ourselves to that promise so you can have products that last for years.